Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It's Been a Good One!



Dear friends and family,

The weeks keep flying by. I can hardly believe this week is already over. I'm pretty sure I've said that the last couple of weeks too.  Time is definitely starting to fly.

This morning I went on a hike and my MTC companion, Elder Rowley, was there. We were talking and he pointed out we only have 3 transfers left. This week is the last week of the transfer, so I'll be emailing next Tuesday, by the way. It's crazy to me that it's gone by as fast as it has. The hike was fun. I took an awesome selfie at the top.  We also went mini golfing this afternoon, which was great.

This week we went and did service for the Scott's again. We helped them out on some laminate flooring. It was a lot of fun. I found out that Sister Scott's ex-husband is Logan Stapley's brother, so that was a fun connection. She has a son named Jared who is hilarious. I think he has autism, but he's very high functioning. He says so many random things out of the blue. Right now he's set on finding a girl to marry, and he talks about it all the time. I feel kind of bad for him, because he's trying so hard but can't find someone who’s interested. He recently started going to all three hours of church too, so that's been great to see him there!

We had a really good lesson with Brother Needham this week about the temple. He's less active, but recently has been coming to sacrament meeting, which has been really good to see! We talked about temples, and he says his goal is to go to the temple. He's never even been inside to do baptisms. It'll be awesome to see him go inside the temple!

 Not much really happened this week. It's been a good one. Lots of contacting referrals. It's been good. I love you all!

Love,

 Elder Mullins 

Hiking Selfie




No comments:

Post a Comment