Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bike Life in the Arizona Heat



Dear family and friends,

This week was pretty good! Not much really happened. I'm sorry, this is going to be a very short email. I'm quite short on time. We taught a few lessons. We were on bike, so that was rather exciting. Our car broke down on a long weekend, so we don't get it back until at least tomorrow. It broke Thursday night. I sweat a lot and drank insane amounts of water. On Saturday we biked 25 miles. It was more in tents than a campout!* (This is Mom) that means it was 'intense'.  Ha Ha! His play on words.  He still has it.)  It felt like we were biking through a forest fire, so it was great! Not much else to report!

Love,

Elder Mullins

Bike life in AZ in July








Random dentures we found

Ouch!  Forgot I need sunscreen when I ride a bike all day

No comments:

Post a Comment