Monday, June 13, 2016

Francine Got Baptized!



Dear family and friends,

Not a ton really happened this week. I was sick for most of it. I was taking some medication that made me super sick until I adjusted to it and then as soon I was adjusted to it I got food poisoning, so that was lame! Other than that thought it was good.

 I got to go to Francine's baptism this weekend! That was super good. Her little brothers didn't know Elder Karlinsey and I would be there so it was fun to see their reactions when they walked in and saw us. It was a really good baptism! I got to confirm her, so that was an amazing experience. Francine is so prepared for the gospel! I know that she'll be a faithful member all her life. She's got a great youth program in their ward. That's super good for her. I don't have much else to report. I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!

Love,

Elder Mullins

Francine's Baptism




Francine, Cedric, and Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment