Monday, May 9, 2016

Skyped the Family!



Dear family and friends,

This week was a good one! I got to Skype my family last night, which was great! I enjoyed it. This week was a pretty good one. We had a few lessons with people.  They were all good.  Tim Majerus moved into my area.  He was an investigator in my last area, so that was neat to see his name in our area book. We went and visited him. It was good.

Elder Ojala and I went to a lesson with an investigator and it turned out that he had looked into some anti-Mormon literature.  It was intense.  The guy wasn't super educated on the things he was bringing up, so that was nice. He didn't know much. It was pretty awesome because we threw down and kept the spirit there. We invited him to church and he said he would come.  We also asked him to read from the Book of Mormon. That was pretty cool. I was proud of Elder Ojala for keeping his cool there and also our member we took with us. We were able to answer his concerns, and still gear the lesson back into the message of the Restoration. It was some good stuff!

Not much else really happened this week. We are being taken good care of. We eat super well for sure. I've been having to work out like crazy just to keep from gaining weight. It's kind of lame. I've never had to do that before. I'm eating super big healthy lunches though so that when I go to dinner I don't have to eat a ton. I can just tell them I had a big lunch, eat a relatively small portion of dinner and still get away with it without lying to them. I love being a missionary! It's been great! Hopefully a little bit more happens this upcoming week. Have a great one!

Sinceriously,

Elder Mullins

Me, Elder Ojala, and Lauren-She's great at giving us referrals


Dinner with the Cox Family was Great!


We went on a hike this morning and Elder Gilbert destroyed his knee




Close up of Elder Gilbert's knee

No comments:

Post a Comment